13661 Maxine Drive Tyler ( Texas, US - 75709) Built
- Single Family Detached, Traditional - Tyler, TX
- Type: Residential
- Style: New Traditional "Traditional"
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage: "Driveway, Garage"
- Parking Space(s): 2
- Size: 2,307 sq. ft.
- Year Built: 1984
- Taxes: $3,438.40 (2020)
- MLS #: 10140925
Spacious 3/2/2 in Indian Creek! This home sits on just under half an acre and has room for everyone. Entryway opens to nice sized family room with brick fireplace and plenty of sunshine. Formal dining room currently used as additional living space, but could be used as an office, library or playroom. Kitchen with plenty of storage space and counter space adjacent to the breakfast room. Utility room offers great storage. Huge master bedroom with en-suite bath. Two guest bedroom offer nice closet space and share a second bathroom. Thirty-year shingle roof just completed in summer 2021. The spacious backyard is perfect for pets or kids and is ready for your garden, pool or landscaping scheme!!
- Cooling: Central A/C
- Interior Features: Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fan, Vaulted Ceiling
- Exterior Finish: Brick and Wood, Wood
- Heating: Electric
- Cable ready
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven
- Lot Features: Porch
- Roof: Composition Shingle
Brokered and Advertised by : The Pamela Walters Group
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.