410 Rudman Tyler ( Texas, US - 75703) Built
- Single Family Detached, Contemporary/Modern - Tyler, TX
- Type: Residential
- Style: Contemporary/Modern
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 4
- Garage: "Driveway, Garage"
- Parking Space(s): 2
- Size: 5,020 sq. ft.
- Lot Size: 1.06 acres
- Year Built: 1976
- Taxes: $12,876.46 (2019)
- MLS #: 10119879
Renovation in Progress!! One acre lot in Oakleigh Wood subdivision with SO much space. Over 4,900 square feet in this 3/4/2. Grand staircase leads to the expansive front porch and towering entry way. Massive vaulted ceilings, wood floors, bricked fireplace and a spacious split level living area. Complete wall of windows lets in plenty of sunshine for family gatherings or evening entertaining. Separate formal dining, extra wide hallways, and huge dine in kitchen with plenty of storage and cabinet space. Wet bar and wine storage and built in shelving throughout the home. Study adjacent to the downstairs master bedroom. Third bedroom is upstairs along with more bookshelves. Exterior updates include: cedar/ stucco fence built, 50ft. retaining wall built on front above dry creek with river rock added, new sprinkler system, foundation beams added, and IPE wood on outdoor pool bath (15 trees removed to fence the property for future pool. The exterior of the home has been painted and stained, wood ceiling was added to the front porch, floating stairs installed to front entrance, new gas copper lighting added to the front porch, new roof / gutters and much more!! Unique home in a wonderful neighborhood! Schedule your showing today!!
- Cooling: Central A/C, Zoned A/C
- Interior Features: Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior Features: Wet Bar
- Exterior Finish: Brick and Wood, Wood
- Heating: Electric, Natural Gas
- Extra Features: Security System
- Cable ready
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Oven, Oven - Double, Water - Instant Hot
- Lot Features: Deck, Patio, Sprinkler System
- Roof: Composition Shingle
Brokered and Advertised by : The Pamela Walters Group
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.